• Save $175 to $275 per year by purchasing a tankless water heater. $2100 – $3300 over 12 years.
• They come with a 12 year warranty.
• Tankless water heaters can add value to your home and save you money each month.
• There are rebates through some utility companies.
• Endless hot water. This could be really beneficial for households that all shower at similar times.
• Quality tankless water heaters can last 10 years longer than a traditional storage tank water heater.
• They take up less space and can be used in an outdoor environment. This is good if you have a small house or need extra storage space.
• They are only using energy when you open a faucet.
•If you want to move your water heater to a different location, tankless water heaters are a great option.
• Most units have a remote control unit to help you control hot water usage and availability.
• Your natural gas line may need to be refitted to accommodate the additional gas demands of your tankless water heater. Gas line work is time consuming and expensive.
• Tankless water heaters need to be serviced yearly to prevent failure and maintain efficiency. Installing a water conditioner or de-scale filter on your tankless water heater will reduce annual service costs.
• Electric models may need an additional circuit – This option is not really a financially feasible option. They are unreliable and your house will need to be rewired to accommodate the massive amount of electricity they need. We do not install or service electric tankless water heaters.
• Tankless water heaters need to have electricity in addition to gas. We may need to subcontract an electrician to install a new electrical outlet near the tankless unit. This may increase the cost of installation.