1. Get noticed by people in the company who matter. This is a small family owned business, everything you do well will be noticed and praised.
2. Build strong relationships with employees of all levels. From the field expert, managers to the owners. You will have a strong relationship with people who will help you that want to see you succeed.
3. Explore your talents and discover what you love. Decide what your strengths are and run with it.
4. Make a big impact (and get credit for it). One of our mottos here is work SMART not HARD. You do something well, and you will be compensated well.
5. Set your own schedule and manage yourself. You are in charge of your time and manage your jobs, which means you own your success.
6. Get your own company van. Quick Water Heater provides professionally wrapped vans for it’s water heater experts.
7. Travel all of Southern California and meet new people. Southern California is a beautiful place and you will have the opportunity of a life time to not only make a healthy living but doing it in a place that you will love. (Don’t be surprised if one of your jobs is in a 10,000 sq ft house in Newport Beach overlooking the ocean.)
8. This company will change your life for the better (financially and personally). Quick Water Heater will train you and provide you with all the tools you will need to be the most successful professional you can possibly be..